The Case for Hiring ABS to Consult on Your Project
The strongest reason for hiring ABS to consult on your project is that you will actually save money. Why? ABS gets project done right and in a timely fashion. We push through the fog of constant interruptions that most managers face throughout the course of their day and focus on getting the job done.
With shrinking budgets and staff, it is more important than ever to completely and accurately plan your project to avoid wasted time, money, and effort. ABS brings a wealth of industry-wide knowledge and avoids the false starts and permanent mistakes that result from trying to wing it by “Google and error.”
Every company that has hired ABS to provide consulting services has benefited in the long run. For example, a broadcast group recently hired ABS to study the feasibility of consolidating six master control operations into one. ABS provided consulting services with workflow and financial analysis that showed conclusively that the ROI for the group was less than two years! The group went on to engage ABS to design and implement the full system – and saved more than $200,000.
- Why hire ABS as a professional consultant? Accountability for results, schedule, and costs to achieve a solution – this translates into significant economies when compared to in-house efforts.
- Proven yet flexible methodology appropriate for the task.
- No cost of training or “experimenting” on how to complete the assignment – focused on achieving results.
- Objectivity – no “sacred cows.”
- Anonymity – the ability to gather data within ethical limits but without revealing the ultimate use.
- Established information gathering methods, utilizing the full breadth and depth of available data.
- Experience in interpreting public data to gather more than what is on the surface.
- Creativity drawn from a wide experience base.
When you hire a consultant, you are not hiring an employee. You will be relieving your company from the costs of health insurance, retirement, disability, workers comp, paid vacations, sick leave, and a ton of overhead. ABS can scale our activities to meet your monthly budget needs, and we provide our consultants with all of the tools to complete the consulting task without additional costs to you. When you consider all the cost factors, our rate will be effectively about half of the same hourly rate for an employee, if that much.
And you don’t have to do all the work.
It doesn’t make sense for you to spend your limited resources planning a complex project, but ABS is happy to mentor one of your employees during the project. This will not only allow you to achieve part of the project at a lower rate, but it can also yield huge long-term benefits in employee productivity and morale. Plus, when the time comes, your employee will know how to properly implement the project.
“ABS sat down with us and they were a part of the process. They got to know our staff, got to know our facility, and it wasn’t somebody coming in saying ‘this is how you need to do it.’ They came in and said ‘here’s the process that we think you should take. What do you think?’ In the end they became partners and because of that we will be doing a lot of projects with this company.”
Patricia McRae, Vice President, KHQ-TV